Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Friday, August 22, 2014

Vampire Friday: Vampire Heart part 21


There is this thing you might or might not have noticed about Viorel. He is freaking stubborn and doesn't take no for an answer. Actually, he doesn't even take, "I have torture you and I can kill you, and there are 20 of us waiting for you." for and answer either, which is a bit scary. 
In today's part, I managed to have him do what I wanted but he started to believe that it was just for the sake of having Irina save. And he is asking himself what if questions... Seriously, I have a vampire with a dragon issue. 

Anyway, a few more people took the opportunity to read Harajuku Kiss and I have two shinning reviews already, still, the offer in on, if you want to review it, it's yours for free. It's here on Goodreads, go ahead! Click, click, click
If you want any other of my books in exchange for a review... You can also send a message to mescrazyexperiences@yahoo.com and we'll talk about it. Don't forget to mention your favorite format.

Anyway, we still have our vampire story to continue... I hope you'll enjoy. 

The word count for the moment:



Here is today's part. Enjoy! (Don't forget to Enlarge this document in a new window for a better reading experience.)



http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment