Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

198/365 Hanabi

Last night there was a firework. I didn't know where it was at at all but fortunately, I could see it from my room's window. It was not good enough to take pictures due to cables though. I went on the balcony, but there was a couple there and I tend to be super shy, barely managed to answer the greetings and left after half an hour. I don't know if I would have stayed longer had I been alone but anyway. I managed to take some cool pictures. This is not a weird start exploding picture, but actually a red firework.

And today, as a bonus I'm going to teach you some Japanese. Hana 花 Bi 火 means literally Flower and Fire. So the firework is actually a Fire flower, isn't that pretty.
http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment