Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Friday, July 18, 2014

Vampire Friday: Vampire Heart part 16


My statistics for Camp NaNo this month are just terrible. I will need a weekend catch up, luckily I have a three day weekend so I might get a bit of advance. I'm writing my second science fiction novel, there will even be equations in it and I have a second physicist to help me check them out. That story still doesn't have a title though.

Anyway, that doesn't stop our vampire story to continue... Viorel is having a little bit of trouble with our friends the Jäger. (<--- Correct spelling here and wrong through the entire draft, you can see the purpose of editing.)

Don't forget to get your copy of Harajuku Kiss it's 25% off for the all month of July at Smashwords. My other books are all 75% off.

Final word count for the moment, nothing changed here:

Here is today's part. Enjoy! (Don't forget to Enlarge this document in a new window for a better reading experience.)






 http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment