Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Thursday cinema : The edge of tomorrow


Welcome to Thursday cinema, this week it's another movie coming from a book that I haven't read and I know I'm failing all my duty about books again but here is my excuse. It comes from a Japanese book and my boyfriend begged me to watch it with him. So yeah, I couldn't really say no.

Storie:  Cage is sent to fight in the war against aliens. He is definitely not a soldier and only wants to be part of the military as a guy who convince others to fight. On the beach, during the fight, he dies... Then he wakes up again to live the same day, again and again and again trying to figure out what happened and to win the war.

My feelings: So we literally spend hours discussing this movie and trying to understand it, as in trying to figure out if everything hold in the time travel part, and the answer is yes, it does. Cage is the only character who evolves through the movie because the others are just reseted every day. It's a very entertaining movie and there is a lot going on but they don't bother you with insignificant details either. Now, I still going to have to read the book.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment