Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Friday, June 27, 2014

Vampire Friday: Vampire Heart part 13


As you may know, June is the month of JuNoWriMo and as usual I am working on Vampire Heart. If you remember, last time I added a part for you to read was in August 2013 when I announced that I won camp NaNoWriMo July. You can have a lot at part 12, here, to refresh your memory. 

Viorel's trip through Europe continued this month as I slowly refreshed my own memory and went back to defeat the Jagger to make sure that they were not going to get the dragon's egg. 

A lot of thing happened during the month and I'm a little bit late on my usual word count but nothing too bad. I spend a lot of time editing Harajuku Kiss which will be published on Monday but from now and until the end of the month, I will be able to concentrate a bit more on Vampire Heart.


I will be uploading 5 pages at a time every week so that you are not too overwhelm with the story and can go back if you want to.

Here is the first instalement of this new series. Enjoy! (Don't forget to Enlarge this document in a new window for a better reading experience.


Back to Vampire Heart, part 12
Further to Vampire Heart, part 14

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment