Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Demon and Fairy WeWriWar 53

Hello everyone !

Welcome to Week-end Writing Warrior and Snippet Sunday.

As it has been a year of Sunday snippet already, I was thinking about changing story but I'm thinking you all want to know what is happening to Seti so... I might as well continue of Demon and Fairy for a while even though Harajuku Kiss is going to come out soon.

Today is the start of JuNoWriMo. Anybody else participating? I should reach my 1M half way!


In the previous episodes: Seti let the chaos got out of him as the father of his sister fiance threaten to break the engagement. Wild, he fly to the beach to see the only person near who he can get ride of the Chaos without pain, the fairy Kallisto in the Human world below his. He can only observe her through a tidal pool. But this time, she is in danger. Trying to rescue her from a snake, Seti lands in the world below. However, as Kallisto tries to touch him he flies away back to his hidden place on the beach and listen to Kallisto's conversation with her best friend Kelpie who once again proposes to her and is refused. Kallisto needs to chose between Kelpie or going back to the fairy world to marry prince Kordelius. As the night come, Kallisto goes home and so does Seti and of course his parents are all weird... (remember Seti used his forbidden power and left without an explanation... )

Here are my 8 sentences with creative punctuation for everything to fit, the weirdness continues (of course he is Seti).


The Chaos was going to manifest soon, he could feel it coming; the scenery was too abnormal for it to rest. He started to eat faster, he had to be alone in his room to control it.
Can’t you even dare answering?” his father asked louder.
I like the sound of the waves,” Seti answered.
You like the sound of the waves, you think I’m going to believe that?” his father asked angrily. “You were probably destroying something again.”

Answer to last week's comments:

LuAnn, welcome to WeWriWar. The correct French is "Ma mère est née en Suisse."
Frank, Seti doesn't fight unless you force him... and he wouldn't in front of Kallisto... maybe... I mean at least not yet. ;) 
Millie, you totally hit on something here, a different kind of somewhere very close and very far.
Sue, yes fighting is normal for demons but his father wouldn't have imagined that if Seti hadn't used his forbidden power the same morning. 
Thank you all for the comments and for correcting my typos.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

15 comments:

  1. This is indeed very tense family dynamics and the less than social repartee is well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. His father seems a very harsh man. I hope he's not always so mean to Seti.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It will be interesting to see how this evolves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. “I like the sound of the waves,”

    Sounds like a non sequitur to me -- and I like it.
    Nice dialog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not a nice situation to be in at home, well written snippet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how he comes across as a typical human teenager, with a parent who of course doesn't understand him.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Poor Seti, his dad is a bit grumpy. I hope Seti can go get some peace soon. Sounds like he needs to!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww, I wish his Dad trusted him. Clearly Seti knows how to manage the Chaos pretty well. But then, I'm a Seti fan! Great 8.

    ReplyDelete
  9. His father does seem harsh but I also bet he is up to something mischievous :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Interesting that his father accuses him of destroying something when from what has gone before he's trying to prevent destruction.

    ReplyDelete
  11. "I like the sound of the waves." What a great line. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A tense moment. I'm interested to see how this will all turn out.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The more I read of this, the more I want to read!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, and I signed up at JuNoWriMo. And thanks for helping out with my French. The last time I actually took a class was 30 years ago, and the professor said I was speaking French with a Spanish accent. Go figure.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the tension. And it seems more like if Seti can't get to be alone verrrrrrry soon he WILL destroy something.

    (Hmmm... I feel that way sometimes...)

    ReplyDelete