Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Sad

Welcome to the S day of the A-to-Z challenge. Today's word is "Sad". Once you're finished here don't forget to see the other participants at www.a-to-zchallenge.com.

This is another part of Demon and Fairy. Seti is underwater to get Morgan's rings and he is seeing things that might or not be his imagination. Kallisto is locked in the fairy castle and not everyone is happy about her soon to come wedding with prince Kordelius.

********** 
 
He saw a little boy about five year old opening the door and entering the room with a tray of food. He had purple hair which seemed to be glittering and deep brown eyes reminding the colours of the wood.
“I hate you, I hate that I have to see you everyday,” he said putting the tray on the table.
“Why do you always say that?” answered a feminine broken voice. It seemed that she had been crying for a long time.
Seti turned to see who was speaking and he saw Kallisto, she was dressed in a simple white dress with her hair undone, she was looking more beautiful than ever. Seti knocked at the window but Kallisto didn’t react.
“Because you are nasty, since you arrived Amarelis has been crying, you make her really sad and she is the nicest girl ever,” the little boy answered walking back to the door.
“I don’t want to make anyone sad, I just want to go home,” Kallisto answered.
“Home is here, I don’t know what you are talking about, you’re just nasty.” the little boy said looking at her.
“I was in another place before, my home is not here,” Kallisto said wanting to make him understand but he put his hands on his ears.
“I’m not listening, I’m not listening, you do everything wrong, I want you to go away but I know I can’t make you, you are nasty, nasty, nasty, I hate you,” he said and he walked out slamming the door behind him.
Seti heard the noise of a heavy key turning in the locker. Kallisto huddled up on her bed and cried again. He knocked on the glass as much as he could and the Chaos rose in his head. He called her but she couldn’t hear him. The headache was progressing fast in his head. He called it, wanting to destroy the window and the wall separating him from Kallisto.
“Don’t cry! Please. I’m right here. I love you. I’ll take you back home. Look at me!” He said as the power of Chaos warmed up his hands.
“Not like this, idiot!” The voice of the Chaos yelled inside of him.


Find us on Google+

1 comment:

  1. A great way with words, fab post. Nice to meet and connect through atozchallenge. http://aimingforapublishingdeal.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete