Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Caring


Welcome to the C day of the A-to-Z challenge.
Once you're finished here don't forget to see the other participant at www.a-to-zchallenge.com.

Taika opened the door of her brother's bedroom without knocking. 
"Hey, watch it," Sedana said turning around, "I'm not done dressing up yet." 
"Like that's anything I haven't seen before," Taika said.
"That's not the point," Sedana said.
"Like you didn't her the train stop here," Taika said sitting on the bed and letting him finish to dress up before continuing. "You know, there is this new kid at school."
"Yeah I know, nothing much about him, just like the rest," Sedana said.
"Actually, I thought, we could try make a friend for a change," Taika said.
"You remember what happened last time you tried. They only used you to cast that creepy spell because hey couldn't do it themselves and then of course you were the one taking the blame for it," Sedana said passing on his shirt.
"I know," Taika said.
"And you remember last time I tried to make a friend and I ended up missing some toes for a week," Sedana said, "Who knows what they did with them, I still have nightmare about it sometimes."
"You do?" 
"Well, not really," Sedana passed his hand in his messy dark hair. "But you know how it is. Aren't you happy with just me?" 
"That's not what I mean, but this guy he.. he doesn't talk to anyone at school just yet and he doesn't have anyone and he is good, even if it's his first time and...." 
"Taika! I can't believe it..." Sedana exclaimed with a large smile on his face.
"It's not like that," Taika said.
"You're blushing..."
"No I'm not!"
"So do you remember how we do it?" 
"Do what?" Taika asked.
"Make friends silly," Sedana said, "you need to be his friend first, right? That's how it's supposed to work." 
"It's not like that!" Taika stood up to look through the window. "We could try something tomorrow, it's his birthday."
"And how would you know that?" 
Taika turned around, her arms crossed on her chest with that expression on her face.
"Oh that!" Sedana said. "Well I'll guess we'll plane a party, just to show you care with a little fright at the start for emphasis." 
"If you do anything to him," Taika started moving her finger bellow her twin's nose.  
"Relax, I'm just going to make sure that the first thing he sees is you."

If you are curious about what happened next check out Gideon from last year's A-to-Z.

Find us on Google+

1 comment:


  1. Merely on-line checking things out ... like the photos! I try to learn by checking out various other photos, also.

    my website - http://onlinesmpt200.com

    ReplyDelete