Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Demon Soul chapter 9


Hi there and welcome to a new chapter of Demon Soul.

Last week we had an earthquake and Brownie freaking out because she wasn't able to do anything to help Sahel through his Earth power. Hopefully, Gideon was there with some very special magic to save the day and Sahel recovered very quickly. Then he had to move to the babies' room which wasn't really his cup of tea especially with Yobi "righteously" doing mischief.

This week they are going out for a bit of fresh air.... but going out with a demon means trouble.

The new edition of Demon Soul arrived on Monday night and I'm happy with the quality. It's the first hard cover version. I earned it with my last win of NaNoWriMo last November from lulu.com. The only problems I see with it are the colour on the cover which changed from the colour printed with CreateSpace and the size of the page number. Maybe I'm just being a bit excessive, but I like everything to be perfect. Anyway having a hard cover version is not on the top of my to do list so it will probably wait a bit for me to make a decision.

I also made a Grenadine doll. It's about time I get all my characters out there. That's the seventh doll and they are all available at Mes crazy experiences etsy store.




Anyway, I hope you'll enjoy today's chapter!

Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment