Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Monday, March 31, 2014

A-to-Z challenge is back.


It's this time of the year. April is back and with it is coming the A-to-Z challenge

Every day I have to write a blog post starting with a different letter of the Alphabet. 

Last year I wrote a story for each of my characters in alphabetical order, filling up with little stories when I didn't have a character for the particular letter of the day. 

This year, I'm going to be telling stories again with the same characters but instead of a title with their names, I'm going to explore human emotion. As I have a lot of demons in my characters, these stories are not going to be all nice and sweet. I also want to take this as an opportunity to develop further my "bad guys." I hope you'll enjoy and see you tomorrow for the first instalment of A-to-Z challenge.

On the side, I'm also participating to Camp NaNoWriMo, to finish my current project Blue Angel, part of which will be posted as regularly as possible. I also hope to start on a new novel about evil druids with main characters Alberic and Ayokunle, two secondary characters of Demon Soul.


Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment