Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Monday, July 9, 2012

Korea, Gyeongju : museum and traditional wedding

En français
I then went back to the city center, I had first planned to go to the expo park but it was a bit far away from the bed and breakfast where I had let my bag. The father of the owner took me back to the bus station to get my ticket back to Seoul but I still had two hours left before taking the bus so we went to the National Museum where a guide explained me about the different meaning of the piece of pottery and jewelery in the museum, it seems that a lot was related to fertility and to longevity, probably due to the fact that people were dying young at that time. Then we went to the site of a traditional Korean wedding before going back to the bus terminal.
Travel table of content










No comments:

Post a Comment