Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Rainbow catcher (JulNoWriMo part)

Last July I participated to JulNoWriMo and at the same time to Camp NaNo. This works on the same principle as NaNoWriMo you need to write a certain amount of words to win. I might have been really busy with other stuff at that time because I just realized few days ago that I didn't brag about winning... wait I was traveling in Ireland and France at that time. So I didn't have time to blog post about it !! Anyway the fact is that I actually won JulNoWriMo (and failed AugNoWriMo) with a partial novel called "Rainbow catcher".
The novel is about a boy who travel into a very desert country to catch the purple rainbow he needs for his younger sister's heart surgery. I know it sounds a little crazy but well you'll have to read it to make up your mind about it.
I'm uploading it now because I'm intending to finish this story this month while participating to JanNoWriMo 2012. During the summer it was really easy to write something which took place in a desert as it was really hot. Now that we are in the middle of winter, it seems a little bit more difficult. Anyway, we will see the outcome soon I believe.
All Novels Drafts 


Enlarge this document in a new window


No comments:

Post a Comment