Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Saturday, December 24, 2011

NaNoWriMo 2011: Detective story end

Last Monday, I actually finished to write "Harajuku kiss". I'm not totally sure if I'm totally happy with the ending or not yet but I tend to always rewrite the ending when editing to publish the novel anyway so the ending might change as well as other part of the story. I know that you have been waiting for a long time for the ending so here it is, I hope you'll enjoy this little Christmas present.
All Novels Drafts 


Enlarge this document in a new window
The other particularity of this novel is that it actually takes place in a real place and not a place that I totally made up like for Demon Soul or Attic Mirror. On Tuesday I went back to that place again but not on my own this time. How it was on that day and what happened there was like I was really part of the story minus the murder and minus the Kiss.
001
002
003





































































No comments:

Post a Comment