Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Monday, December 5, 2011

"Attic Mirror" news

So that's it, "Attic Mirror" is finally on sale.
002


















I knew that I had been showing it off for a while now, between writing it and getting the first proof and reviewing it but now that's it, the wait is over, you can finally get it on Createspace.
And because I know you have been waiting for so long already and that you are all so impatient to know more about the story, I decided to start reading it for you. So here is the first part of the first Chapter. I'm not the best reader in the world but if you want to hear more of it, just let me know and by the end of the book I might have improved  quite a bit. I hope you'll enjoy.

Don't forget to get "Attic Mirror" here or on amazon Attic Mirror





No comments:

Post a Comment