Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Friday, November 11, 2011

NaNoWriMo 2011: Detective story part 2

It's Friday again and time to enter the second part of the detective story. I still don't have a title for it and it's starting  to annoy me a little cause I can't even tell the name of it when talking about it. I just call it the detective story. Or at the moment more something like 探探... 探偵小... 小小... 小せ...探偵小説 it's gonna kill me if I remember it to say it all at once.
Anyway back to topic. In this part it's getting a little bit funnier, probably, actually I'm not really sure if talking about a murder can be funny. I wish my character is a bit funny, more funny than crazy.
In the first place I really intended to kill Kaji and to leave him that, dead. The problem is that I can't really do that. I mean Kaji is a cool guy, right, you probably like him to, right? Why the hell did he had to die? Couldn't I just keep him kidnapped and Seiji would have find him and everybody would have lived happy ever after ?
Well sorry, I don't have a resurrection potion yet so, he is really dead. And it's not a vampire story so nobody bite him before he got shot or anything. But, I have flashback, cause before being dead he was alive. So here I'm letting you with the flashback magic. Plus I promise you'll like Seiji more than Kaji, if you ever come to meet him again.
All Novels Drafts 


Enlarge this document in a new window

And I'm right on time with my word count !!



NaNoWriMo 2011: Detective story part 1

No comments:

Post a Comment