Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Japan : 富山、滑川の蛍烏賊博物館

En francais
On the 21st of September I went to 富山、for a conference. As usual I decided to do a bit of sightseeing but at the beginning, a typhoon was raining itself out all over the place and it was really difficult to walk in the street and to see anything without risking pneumonia. So one free afternoon I decided to go spend my day in the 蛍烏賊博物館  (firefly squid museum, ほたるいかはくぶつかん)in 滑川 (なめりか). I had the museum all for myself and the staff came to get me for the live show which was also just for me. It was really interesting and I learned a lot about the fishing of the firefly squid and about the particularities of their bodies making them luminous. It was a very fun day.
Travel table of content
006
019
020
022
024
042
045
047

No comments:

Post a Comment