Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Vlog : How this blog started.

I decided as a new year resolution to make a video a week. You can already see the problem, or if you don't check the date. Anyway after procrastinating on doing it, I finally decided to do it, today. It's a bit incredible how things that you imagine are going to take for ages actually don't take that much time in the end.

I don't really have rules for the videos. This time it's all about how I started this blog. Next time I'm not sure. I think I would just follow my mood. You can always remind me to do something if you don't get a video next week.

I'm not really comfortable taking video, lack of practice I think. I also realized that I make grammar mistakes while speaking so you'll have to bear with it. And I'm speaking really slowly as well. I guess it will get better with time.

No comments:

Post a Comment