Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

America : Walk in Chicago

En français

At the end of the conference, I went back to Chigaco for a week. I was staying with three different couch surfers.
I already hosted people with Sebastien but that was the first time for one of us to be hosted. I made my demands through his account as I don't have one myself.
I didn't do much on the day of going back, just tried to figure out where my first host was and we went to the restaurant with one of her friend.
The next day I took a walk in Chicago in the same area I went on my first night there and in the museum area. It was sunny and nice, that was a good change from Belfast.
Travel table of content











3 comments:

  1. The museum in Chicago looks like the Art museum in Philly XD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, you're in the States? How did I miss this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was in the state last summer for a conference. I don't know when I'll get back. That's a old travel I'm putting in now because I got carried away with the Iceland travel to finish telling and the travel in Peru.

    ReplyDelete