Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Polyphasic sleep

En français

For a month I have been preparing to become a polyphasic sleeper, according to the Uberman sleep schedule, that is sleep every 4 hours for half an hours.
So for one month, I have tested different things, like the effect of tea, the effect of liquide diet, and was polyphasic during the week-end only.
This week-end I was suppose to completely became polyphasic, but I had a big headache for three days so I finally went back to bed.
I'm gonna be polyphasic tonight again.

Why ? And What is so great about being polyphasic ?

1) It make me feel great, in generale I'm a sleepy head, I don't mind sleeping all week-end long, but when I spend a polyphasic week-end I feel healthier.
2) I can do a lot of things that I couldn't have done in other case.
3) It's very interresting and funny to do.

I think that the main problem is that I don't act during the night as I'm acting during the day, I don't drink enought and don't eat enought, so now that I know that, I just have to try to do my best. We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment