Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, May 9, 2024

Thursday Fiction 424: Parallel Slip 2: Rebel

Welcome back to a new Thursday Fiction, it's been a while. We continue with Parallel Slip 2: Rebel where we left of last time, following Isabelle as she figure out who she really is.


“Is your hand feeling all right?” he asked.

“Yeah,” Isabelle answered.

“No, I mean do you have feelings in all your fingers? It's a pretty deep cut.”

“It's not that deep,” Isabelle said swallowing and trying to be brave.

“You need at least four stitches,” Romulus said.

“Do we have to go to the hospital?”

“I would rather not, if the alliance can't find you, your mother will probably call the police and tell them I kidnapped you, then they'll come here but if we go to the hospital they'll be here even faster. On the other side, it looks like you were trying to kill yourself, it's even in the right direction for that, they might want to keep you for a psychological test and call your parents, I would rather avoid that too. It's up to you though if you trust me with the stitching or not.”

Isabelle swallowed, she had come this far, she had cut herself and removed the tracker and dealt with all the blood already, four little stitches weren't really all that much.


You can now find all the Snippets of Parallel Slip 2: Rebel on this blog right here.

 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment