Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Wednesday Snippet 361: Fairy World 2

Welcome back to Wednesday Snippet. This week, we continue with Fairy World unedited.

"You can still change, right, it's a part of you, your DNA," Sahel said. That had been Azazel's explanation, even if magic was to disappear, their powers would remain because that was a part of them, written in their cells.

Kelpie sighed.

"I guess I needed a little sparkle to turn on the shift," he answered.

"But in the human world..." Sahel said.

Kelpie looked at him, it was true, he could still shift in the magic deprived human world he could...

"The magic leak to the human world through the portals, the Fairy World is now locked," Apostos answered. The centaurs looked at the sky but shook his head. This were dark time, darker than he had ever imagine.

"Can I kill her?" Azazel said standing up from near the tree from which Kamaril and Jezabel had disappeared. "Your queen, can I get rid of her?"

They all looked at him but nobody answered. 

 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment