Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Monday, May 16, 2022

Mystery Monday 144: Murder at the Conference 41

Welcome to Mystery Monday. This week, we continue with Murder at the Conference.


 

Let's get back where we left off last week.

“And I'm expecting nothing less from you,” he said smiling.

Sometimes, that smile was infuriating. I was a sort of advocate for the more you learn the better and my boyfriend was just advocating the opposite, an intense specialization in only one thing and being totally oblivious to the entire world outside of his field of expertise. What was I going to do about that? It had already started to get between our conversation, just like him saying no every time I wanted to show him something. He didn't want to have a part in whatever I was involved with. But I still didn't know if that was important for me or not. I didn't know what I wanted in a relationship as much as I knew what I didn't want.

Seiji gave me one hundred percent support in what I wanted to do but didn't really want to participate. My ex-boyfriend wanted to participate in everything like coming to pick me up at the lab and asking so much question about me that I almost never knew anything about him really but never really supported me. A lot of the things I said didn't please him. I thought he was picking me up at the lab as if he wanted to make sure that I wouldn't talk to anyone else while he was away.



About Harajuku Kiss

At times, life can be so depressing. She is walking her usual recovery tour in Harajuku, finishing with a crepe, tying to forget that her boyfriend dumped her once again for the week-end... When the unthinkable happens... A boy stops in front of her in the street and kisses her, in to discover more about him, she is dragged into a dangerous game of mystery. A biologist has been murdered and a deadly virus is on the loose. First suspect: the mysterious Harajuku's stranger. 


Get Harajuku Kiss 
itunes  
 
 
 
 

 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment