Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, February 27, 2020

Thursday Fiction 257: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes.

Image by DarkWorkX from Pixabay
Let's start right where we left off last week.

"I still can't forgive him for trying to forget her. I was the perfect son, just to hide my secret. I wanted to yell like Amy and to be rebellious too, but I had to be perfect because if I wasn't I knew I would tell about her and I knew he would deny it and I couldn't hear him do it again. He made me feel like I imagined it all once, like it was all in my head, like she didn't exist and I had to hold onto her picture as if it was my sanity. So I guess the least I can do because you know the Fin version of me is to believe you, even though you have no real prove and even though you can't take me with you."
"I don't know what to say. I didn't know you've been through all that," I said.
"It doesn't change who I am," Alex said.
"But it sucks because you were perfect to please them despite yourself and now Amy has everything because you made one unexpected move."
Alex took my hand and it sent a chill all along my arm and down my spin.
"But we have something more important to do," Alex said, "the parallel universes."
"Are you sure?"
There seem to be too much going on in his mind as his moment, he was making connections about things in a way that frightened me a little.
"Yes, I'm sure, you told me because you need help with something," he said.
"Over the last few month, I went to a different type of universe," I said closing the door properly. It was still cold outside with spring taking its time to show up. "In this new universe, technology is a lot more advance than ours and there are a lot of things happening. I'm sort of taking a trip in it and I think that when I arrive to my destination and meet my other self's father, he will have answers for me about what's going on."
"What sort of answers?"
"I think he is like me, I think he can black out and get to other places. I think he is the reason why my father and I are still in contact in this universe," I said. "I think he comes here sometimes and that's why my father has some personality laps."

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment