Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Monday, February 17, 2020

Mystery Monday 47: Harajuku Kiss

Welcome Mystery Monday. For this weekly writing blog post, I will be presenting snippets of my novel Harajuku Kiss, a mystery romance in Japan.
I hope you'll enjoy following our heroine through her thoughts and adventures.


About Harajuku Kiss

At times, life can be so depressing. She is walking her usual recovery tour in Harajuku, finishing with a crepe, trying to forget that her boyfriend dumped her once again for the week-end... When the unthinkable happens... A boy stops in front of her in the street and kisses her, in the middle of the street, before running away.
Trying to discover more about him, she is dragged into a dangerous game of mystery. A biologist has been murdered and a deadly virus is on the loose. First suspect: the mysterious Harajuku's stranger.

Here is the snippet for this week

I turned the memory stick between my left hand fingers trying to finish my yogurt at the same time. Japanese yogurt are small, and I had already finished eating before I noticed that my spoon kept on coming back empty. The least I could do was to have a look at this memory stick. I opened up my phone to check the clock, four in the morning and I didn’t sleep much. I also noticed that I didn’t receive text messages from my ex-boyfriend either.  

It’s time consuming to be obsessed with the text messages from a guy who doesn't send any. I was scared of missing them or of not hearing the phone tone or that something bad had happened to him, because of course otherwise he would have texted me without fail... in my dreams.

Get Harajuku Kiss
itunes  




✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment