Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, January 24, 2019

Thursday Fiction 203: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes.
Let's start right where we left off last week.

We were in an area that we didn't know. There was no save zone where to hide, the only one we could rely on to take us to Antares were Debby and Klara. We had almost reach the point of non return. If they didn't manage to take us to Antares, we would be lost, in this universe, somewhere in the immensity. Was that what they all feared?
"Please record all ship movement on a new secret map from now on," I said.
The robotic voice didn't answer.
"Who has access to the previous map?" I asked.
I might be classified but it didn't have to be classified for everybody.
"Your father," the robotic voice said.
"My father, only my father?"
"Only your father, it's his exclusive map."
"Do you know what he did one Antares before?" I asked.
"No," the robotic voice said.
"Do you know why everyone is so scared of going there?" I asked.
"I don't understand humans feeling all that well," the robotic voice answered.
That was funny. No feelings but still giving me advices and allowing me to create things and hide them like it had done with my father. I should probably have go to see the girls. They were probably still driving on their motorbike like positions and taking us to Antares. They were the only one capable of getting us there, that was for sure. Now I wonder what everybody else knew about Antares that I didn't.




http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment