Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, January 10, 2019

Thursday Fiction 201: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes.
Let's start right where we left off last week.

The idea was to place all this people back to their related field of duty. Which meant no more roaming the ship at night when everyone was sleeping. If they were to sabotage my ship, they would have to do it at a different time. I didn't have proof that they were the ones but the fact that Tucker was involved with another pilot onboard, one placed here by the council wasn't really reassuring. Then I needed to decide what to do with Tucker. I had a feeling that I wouldn't be able to keep him in his cage for too long. I didn't really do anything wrong except for being rude and trying to manhandle me. I needed to find something to incriminate him and the council and everybody on this ship I didn't like. That was hysterical. I couldn't possibly condemn people just because I didn't like them. That would be abuse of power but that wold also feel really good.
"Give me the information of the accident," I asked.
More tabs opened on the screens. There were so many reports and Michelle hadn't find anything to qualify it as a sabotage. All traces of whatever had been tempered with had been erased before I and her got there which was enraging me even more against Tucker. He had been there. I opened the filed he had given me. It only took me a few minutes to go through it. There was nothing there either. I stood up and walked to the round window. I pressed the little round button near it's side and the cover fold itself. There were stars outside. Tons of them. I had no ideas about astronomy. I had never really looked up until I came onboard this ship. I had no idea where Earth was or out sun, in which direction we were going and how far was even Antares.
"Give me all you have about Antares," I said.
"Antares is classified," the voice answered.





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment