Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Friday, November 2, 2018

Vampire Friday: Vampire Heart 197


Welcome to a new part of Vampire Heart unedited. Have you been bitten yet?Sign up to be part of our awesome Vampire Friday blog hop team! You know you want to!



Summary of the previous episodes: Viorel has been tortured by his supposed family who wanted to have him burn in the sun. Strangely enough the sun didn't burn him as expected but Viorel has no memory of who he is. Following the advises of his supposed father, he left Sighișoara and is now traveling to the West. After some skirmish in a previous city, he found refuge on a boat. Viorel is now in Vienna. The little problem is that the guy at the inn was a bit of an asshole and helped capture Viorel thinking he was a vampire, which he is but nobody needs to know. Now there is a huge man (which I call the colossi) taking care of Viorel and a priest. They brought a girl. Torture my holy water... Fail. Viorel managed to confuse everyone, now he would like to get out of here. But the girl seems pretty useless. They still managed to escape and he left the girl to the care of the boat lady before going back to have two words with his captors but his power of persuasion were failing him. The priest wanted to crack a deal but Viorel is not really up to help his enemies. He finally got some blood but he can't risk to stay in Vienna. He travel to Linz were he stays a bit to learn German.
Viorel wanted to go to Praha but redirect himself toward Augsburg instead where he wants to get a horse, except that the horses are a bit scared of his vampirism and maybe something else. Viorel is really not a horse expert. Then he comes into an altercation with couple of people, he wants some fear in his blood. The girl Viorel has found seemed to enjoy the game. Viorel prepares for the nightmares that come with a feast of blood, in a rush to leave, he cross the dukedom of Lorrain.
We introduced Sorina, three weeks after the beginning of Viorel's escape.
Viorel dreamed of Sorina and woke up not really remembering anything. Traveling to Paris, he arrives at "La cour des miracles". He is rescued by a stranger who turned out to be Nicolas Flamel, the alchemist he was looking for. Nicolas does some strange experiment without Viorel's agreement. Some people are looking for Nicolas's secrets. On the other side of Europe, Sorina awakes and Viorel's past in haunting him. Viorel discovered that he can change into a wolf but that's not the easiest thing to handle.
 
 
Now, let's continue with Vampire Heart, right where we left of last week.

When I entered the hotel room the girl was still lying on the bed, but she didn’t seem as weak anymore, her hair was scattered on the pillow in a different way, her cheeks were a little pink, after losing so much blood she might have moved quite a bit to have blood willing to rise to her face, half of the milk bottle had been drunk and half the break had disappeared too. As I move toward her to check her pulse, she had been sweating, she had probably tried to escape but had finally given up. She opened her eyes and looked straight at me for few seconds she seemed not to recognize me. As I didn’t move she pulled the bed sheets on her face as if the thin tissue could protect her from me. I looked at her, I remembered Sorina. She had the same reaction when I was coming to her parents inn with other vampire, she would hide herself completely behind the kitchen door but the top of her head and her eyes would still be visible. Her father wasn’t happy to have her and vampire around but somehow she was there. I felt the urge to hold the stone and get that memory back. Why did he left Sorina in with the vampires and why did he left me come near her? But I had to take care of this girl and leave tonight. She had hair as blond as Sorina’s was black and she has big eyes too. She didn’t look like the other Czech women I has seen at all. I took her hand away from her face and she offered some very weak resistance. I tried her pulse it was weaker than I expected.
Why didn’t you eat and drink everything?” I asked.
What will you do to me?” She said.
You need to eat to stay healthy.”
She didn’t answer and just looked at me.
Finish to eat and get ready, knock at the door, I’ll wait outside,” I said standing up.
I almost reached the door when she decided to finally talk.



http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment