Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Saturday, September 1, 2018

Hinatique Expo at Ginza Loft (Morris, the cat with antlers) with video

Today I went to Loft in Ginza for the Hinatique exposition. Kaori Hinata, the creator of Morris, the cat with antlers is having a exposition of the Morris dolls, including a lottery to get the Morris with the yellow rain coat and a signing.
I went to get a big version of Morris. It was my first time participating in a lottery. It turned out that they almost had enough dolls for every body and I managed to get mine.
After that was the signing, Kaori signed my book and my Morris and we took a picture together. 

Here is the video


And here are some pictures of my Morris stuff



http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment