Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Wednesday Snippet 181: Blue Angel

Welcome to a new part of Blue Angel unedited, we start right where we left off last time.

“I don't need protection,” Torsti said. “And I was the one who wanted to get back their, I thought I could find our parents because of all the ghost I saw in that place.” He swung his hammer in the air as if he was playing baseball against un invisible ball. He managed to hit a red leave that went spinning toward Odeon who caught it.
“We can't get Lonan back, you know that,” he said.
“I don't know until I try,” Torsti answer. “And you're the one who really need the kid so you should be the one who keeps moving.”
“Do you hate me that much?” Odeon asked.
“Ok, listen,” Torsti said turning back too look at his brother, “not that I'm bored or anything but I need food and I can't talk without food, damn yes I hate you, you didn't feed me for two freaking days. Is it what you want to hear, because seriously I'm tired of this already. If I was alone here, I'll stay at the nicest hotel while flying back north and forget that the Hunters ever existed.”
“Do you really mean that?” Odeon asked.
“Damn you, they will never leave us alone, they want us all dead, you've seen it, I've seen it, they collect souls to get energy out of them now, either we fight and die or we hide and die, but I need a sandwich or better a steak with a lot of pepper on it. You follow or you're on your own but as it's your choice don't expect me and Lonan to come back for you.” Torsti taking his flight up holding his hammer hanging from the tip of his finger.
Odeon watched him. Torsti was slow, giving him a chance to come with him. He sight and got on his feet and followed his brother trying to avoid to get his large dark green wings caught in the branches of the trees.
Torsti smiled of satisfaction seeing his brother by his side.
“So where are we going?” Odeon asked.
Torsti pointed at the city further away in the North. “First there, they also might have explanation about what happened to us few days ago.”
“I doubt that,” Odeon answered. He had followed Torsti but his brother could still read on his face that he felt beaten up.
“Then I'll have to believe for both of us for a while,” he answered.




http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment