Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, August 30, 2018

Thursday Fiction 182: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes.


 Let's start right where we left off last week.

"No, maybe... I don't know, I never did it before and Alex never studied this way. He stopped by last night and said that it was just a way to pretend I was doing something without really doing it and that it was ineffective."
And that was it. How many time did I made that sort of time during the day or at night just to have everything reconsidered in the morning. They say that night gives good advices, well not so much. The fact is, night ask you to reconsider things to bring you back to your usual state. My usual state and Amy usual state being not doing the reading, not knowing that stuff, just take a shower, maybe sleep a few more hours, then go showing, I mean we all need food to live, then be too tired to do anything, maybe chat or something, watch TV, pick up the book around five or six in the evening, hating ourselves for not doing it earlier and promise ourselves to do it the next day to fail at it again.
"Well, I'm doing it. And trying it won't hurt, it's not like we have all that many things to do. And you already started anyway. Electromagnetism is freaking boring. It's killing me to go through it."
"Then why are you doing it to yourself?" Amy asked.
"Because it's necessary, because I know what I'll have when I'm done, because I know what I'll become in the long run."
"Smarter?"
"Something closer to the best me possible," I said.



http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment