Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Dal Alpin, Sample Doll Review (with video)

Today I have for you the Dal Alpin who is the friend of Isul Eder from the previous review video.
She is super cute, with little freckles on her nose and dark brown hair.
She comes with a traditional outfit from the Alps. She looks really cute with healthy blush. I think her and Isul Eder really work well as a pair.

Here is the video


Here are some pictures!


Please subscribe!

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.

✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.

✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.

Thank you for watching!

http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment