Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, April 12, 2018

Thursday Fiction 162: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes. 


Let's start right where we left off last week.


I wanted to talk and comfort my other self. Her life was one miserable stressful nightmare and I totally saw now why seeing her mother had caused her a panic attack. I placed the notebook carefully back in her bag. They were different than mine but somehow, she had been recording her pain in the same way I had. There was also a book on genetic in there and her university schedule. It was not too hard to figure out what his version of me wanted to be. We both had been totally influenced by our surrounding and especially by our mother. If my mother hadn't been taking me to the hospital all the time. If she had played it cool, maybe I wouldn't have been so obsessed with figuring out my travels and a way to escape her. If this Frederique's mother hadn't been putting her obsession on her maybe she wouldn't be trying to be a psychologist with a genetic minor. This was crazy. Everything I did had something to do with my parents, just like it was for this Frederique with a high level of madness, just like it was for the Michelle version of me on the spaceship, looking for her dad, just like it was the case for Amy. It was as if they had a power to program us, to get some reactions from us and generally in a bad way for them. We were all fighting against it.




http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment