Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, March 22, 2018

Thursday Fiction 159: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes.


Let's start right where we left off last week.
  
"I'm glad you got out of it," one of the girl said looking at me crying.
"I'm glad you made it out too," I said smiling.
I sat on my bed and opened my bag, it was filled with my diary. The same exact notebooks as in my original world. I started to panic, if she had the notebooks too, what did that mean about me? That I wasn't the only one traveling or that maybe I wasn't traveling at all. I picked the first one and flip it open. I needed to know. It was Friday's date.
"She called again. She called all night and my phone kept on vibrating on my desk but I couldn't be bother to turn it of. Somehow I managed to fall asleep and the phone ran out of battery before she stopped calling me. I can't take it anymore. I'm so tired. I thought going to the university would save me, but I guess I was wrong. She just won't leave me alone. She has to monitor every single little thing I do. I need to change my phone number."




http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment