Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Sunday, April 30, 2017

Camp NaNoWriMo Update 4: I was really bad!

It took me way longer than expected to win Camp NaNo, I actually only won today instead of winning on the 20th as planned.
Here I give some reason why, between finishing my previous novel in the middle of camp when I decided to actually cut this story into a series instead of just a novel.
Then I got annoyed with my character being so angry, it actually made me a bit depressed and wondering if I wasn't the one being angry and putting my feelings inside of my character.
So I was really bad for a few days after the Idoll. I don't know if you have noticed but I didn't put any video after the idoll three videos that I put up just after the event. I was actually depressed and sleeping a lot and I had a sore throat and I couldn't write anything without getting pissed of at myself. I have to say that the results of the French election and the stupidity resulting from it on the internet didn't help.
Anyway. I was really bad with my writing for a few days as you can see on my NaNo Graph but I finally snapped out of it, it time.
You can expect the NaNo Win Video soon!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment