Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Azone doll Review: Maya Nostalgic Story limited ver. (with video)

Today, I have an older doll to review. This is Maya Nostalgic story azone store limited version from 2013. She is a bit more difficult to find than the brand new azone sahra's a la mode dolls. But she is so special, it would have been really hard for me to pass on getting her.
This is the only Maya or Sahra's a la mode dolls actually to have green hair. The only other azone doll I have with such green hair is my little maid limited Lipu from the azone lil'fairy novel book. They have a very similar hair style. I think they look like sisters.
The Nostalgic Story series of the Sahra's a la mode girls have very nice and detail outfit. This Maya comes with a shirt with a sailor type collar, two skirt, a bow tie made of lace and with a little stone, a corset and a pair of shorts which is rather rare as the azone girls tend to wear yukatas or skirts.
She also has a hat and really cool boots that go up her knees.
She is my second doll of the Nostalgic Story collection I also have a Sahra with purple hair which I will be reviewing next. 

Here is the video.

And here are some pictures.



http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment