Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, September 15, 2016

Thursday Taster 113: Parallel Slip


Hello and welcome to a new Thursday Taster, the day when awesome writers all over the blogosphere come together to give you tasty bits of their last fiction. You can find the list here.
We start right where we left off last week.

It was already Thursday and there was no way to make Alex change his mind about coming with us to Amy's Salsa party.
"All right then at least give me your number so that if we get in trouble I'll call you," I said.
"So that's what this conversation was all about," Alex said finally smiling, "If you wanted my number, you should have said so directly."
I rolled my eyes and prepared my phone to type his number in.
"Why are you even going there?" He asked.
"Because I know for certain, like 99% chances that Amy is going to be in big trouble and that the only one who can take her out of it is me as you are staying here."
"Really?" Alex said. It was his turn to roll his eyes and I couldn't blame him. I mean I knew his sister was going to get in trouble from a deja-vu from another universe that I had seen in my head while everyone thought I blacked out so yeah, that was crazy even without the details.
"Really," I said. "And you can't convince me otherwise."
Alex took my phone and typed his number in, he added a heart after his name.
"It's better not to let Amy see that," he said.
"Then why did you add it," I answered.
"That's for your personal use only."
That would have been funny if he wasn't given me his number for a case of emergency that might arise just because he wasn't coming with us.
There was a knock at the door and Amy and another girl appeared when Alex opened it.
"Are you guys still studying?" She asked.
There were so many books opened and paper spread on Alex desk and bed that we sure couldn't have been doing anything else.
"We have a class tomorrow morning and so do you," Alex said.
I stood up in a rush, I didn't really want Amy to know that I had tried to convinced her brother the party crusher to her first student party.
"I'll see you tomorrow Alex," I said packing my stuff. Most of everything was his.
"Yeah, let's try that," he said, "I can't wait to see your panda eyes."
I didn't get black eyes for not sleeping but I wasn't about to brag about it just yet, I preferred to wait until tomorrow morning for that just in case. 

http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment