Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, August 25, 2016

Sample doll Opening and Review: Dal DeLorean

Today's doll is Dal DeLorean. She is was released as a part of the Multinic Series with Pullip Yona, Isul Tete and Byul Stefie in 2012.

She is dressed in a very colorful inspire from the Dubrovnik style of Croatian traditional clothing.
I like her colors and her golden orange wig that makes her look like a little ray of sunshine. She is also wearing an imitation of wooden shoes called sabot, those shoes used to be popular in Brittany, the region of France where I come from. I remember my great-grand-father wearing them when I was a kid.

Her quote is: The moon that I see... will shine you and I gold no matter how far we are!!!



http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment