Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Monday, April 11, 2016

Isul (A-to-Z challenge 2016)


The theme of my A-to-Z April Challenge this year is dolls, as I have a lot of dolls and I'm pretty sure I can go from A-to-Z with them. For I I'm going to introduce a group of dolls instead of a single doll.

I already made a post of Dal on D day so today it's Isul's turn. Groove has several different characters and Isul happens to be Pullip's little brother. He is therefor a bit shorter than her. There is a total of 35 Isuls. Of course, I don't have them all even if getting then sounds a lot easier than ever have all the pullips or dals. I still happen to have the very first one and the one before last seeing that the last is coming out this month.
The difference between Isul and Taeyang is the manliness. Isul is more of a cute little boy and his body also doesn't have the sort of six pack abs Taeyang has. A lot of people also tend to change their Isul into girls. For me it still looks a bit funny. 
Anyway, here are some of the Isuls in my collection. 

Isul Lumiere, he is supposed to be the fairy godmother in the Cinderella series.
 Isul Lir, there is also a Nostalgia version in red which I don't have yet.
 Isul Johan and Johan retro version memory. They are my little twins. They both have a big sister to go with them.
 Helios, the Isul of the second Steampunk Series.
 Vesselle who you probably met for day H
 Isul Apollo. He is the very first Isul, and the Isul of the first Steampunk series which is limited. Not to say he was really hard to get. He was the missing piece of my steampunk series for a long time.
 Okita Souji, the only historical character made by Groove.
 Isul Neko Neko Mao Mao, he has a cat tail and cat hood to his jacket. (Neko means cat in Japanese)
 Isul Mao, this one is the little star. He was my very first Isul, a present from my boyfriend. He was tired after an out door photo session.
 Isul the little prince. That one was a total must for a French girl like me, hehe, he is the one to the last Isul too.
 

http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment