Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, October 8, 2015

Steampunk doll video series part 2 (Ra Muw)

Here is the second psrt of my steampunk doll video project. Today I took Ra Muw with me. She was hard to take picture of too. Like Eos, she has really dark eyes so it's more difficult to catch their gaze. I seemed to be able to catch her eyes only when she was looking on the side and I was in a weird position with the camera. 
Talking about weird position, today was pretty acrobatic. I did a few shots from rocks in the middle of the stream so it was hard to get there with doll and camera and bag, I had to make sure nothing fell and that I didn't fell either.
I took some pictures of Ra Muw sitting in the middle of the water on the only dry rocks. That was a bit audacious but fun. 
Here is the video, I'm sorry because the camera focused on the background so me and Ra Muw are a bit blurry.  
 
 
 
Check the Steampunk facebook  photo album.  As I'm adding to the same album, you have the pictures of Eos too and the other dolls will follow.
 
See part 1: Steampunk doll video series part 1 (Eos)
 
http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment