Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Monday, September 21, 2015

Pullip doll: Meg

En français
I got a lot of dolls at the doll show 44 finale and I promised to introduce them one at a time so let's start with the Pullip Meg.
The background and light isn't really nice so I'll take more pictures of her later when (if) it stops raining. It's the start of Typhoon season her in Japan.
Meg comes with a dress, a coat, a hat and adorable little boots. She also has adorable freckles on her nose. I wasn't sure what to do with her hair because it's attached in a very funny way. I saw a lot of picture of the free hair but I decided that I'll just get her a scrunchie to put in her hair instead and give her a unique look. Of course, I'll put up more pictures when I do.












http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment