Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Friday, August 21, 2015

Vampire Friday: Vampire Heart 31

Have you been bitten yet?
Sign up to be part of our awesome Vampire Friday blog hop team! You know you want to!
Summary of the previous episodes: Viorel has been tortured by his supposed family who wanted to have him burn in the sun. Strangely enough the sun didn't burn him as expected but Viorel has no memory of who he is. Following the advices of his supposed father, he left Sighișoara and is now traveling to the West. After some skirmish in a previous city, he found refuge on a boat. Viorel is now in Vienna. The little problem is that the guy at the inn was a bit of an asshole and helped capture Viorel thinking he was a vampire, which he is but nobody needs to know. Now there is a huge man (which I call the colossi) taking care of Viorel and a priest. They brought a girl. Torture my holy water... Fail. Viorel managed to confuse everyone, now he would like to get out of here. But the girl seems pretty useless. They still managed to escape and he left the girl to the care of the boat lady before going back to have two words with his captors. 
Now, let's continue with Vampire Heart, right where we left of last week

I waited a bit more, until I estimated that they had gone far enough. The inn owner had got up and had started to tidy the mess, cursing at the priest and the giant as he would never have dared to do in front of them.
I walked out of darkness, sword in hand, pointed it at the back of his neck and cleared my throat. “Now it’s my turn to ask questions.”
He jumped of surprise turning around, letting me cut greasy hair. He tried to dominate me as he was taller, bumping his chest but the feeling of my blade pushing deeper on his chest finally made him back up. He felt sitting on a chair, tired of fighting either with the priest or me but still able to rebel. I needed to be cautious about him.
“I’ll kill you”, were his first words.
I sighed, that wasn’t really the first time I was hearing that and so far everyone seemed to be failing at it and I intended to keep it this way.
“You’re scared by everything in your life and you’re most of all scared by me. You can’t think properly so if you want to keep on living, you are going to cooperate and answer my questions and above all, above all”, I repeated slowly adding my little vampire effect. “Don’t try to be smart, you’re not made for that.” He tried to get up pushing the blade slowly against his chest and cutting his jumper.
“Who do you think…” he started.
“Tss, tss, tss” I stroked slowly his cheek with my blade still making sure not to cut him. I didn’t know what would be my reaction to blood and I needed to stay calm. “I am the one asking the questions.” I marked a pause making sure that my words were going to make their way in his head. He remained calm, fixing me.
“Good”, I continued. “First of all, what did you want from me?” I was in no rush so I was going to take it step by step.
“I wanted to kill you, and I will you abomination, you vamp...”
I interrupted him.
“Sorry, I believe I didn’t express myself properly. What did the priest want from me?” Humans needed you to be precise in some situation even though their talking was vague most of the time.
He took a deep breath and remained silent. I repeated the question slowly, looking at him deeply without blinking trying to push the thought into his head.
“He wants to make you drink the girl blood so that you can dream about the future and give him answers.”
“What kind of answers?” I asked.
“I don’t know.” He said.
I was feeling that my persuasion power was fading, he was too scared and the smell of his blood was becoming sweeter, disturbing me a little. 

http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment