Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Friday, May 8, 2015

84/365 (2) Victory over books!

En français
日本語で
I have been reading a lot but still not enough. I'm currently 10 books behind on my goodreads reading challenge for this year, but I used to be 16 books behind so I'm making progresses. I had my Cat's eye manga for a while but I haven't been reading much in Japanese which is even worse than not reading enough because that means I have been forgetting hard learned kanjis. Anyway, I remedied to this during my week of holidays by finishing my Cat's eye series at 6am this morning. I had to finish before sleeping and I'm proud of my accomplishment. The girls are standing on the books as a sign of victory. I still have a lot to achieve this year and a lot of unfinished projects to tackle but this is one good thing done. 

http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment