Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Monday, September 29, 2014

248/365 Strange little what? Berries?

I have been taking my daily picture, but I have been a bit too busy to blog them and upload them on all the different websites. You can also call me lazy, procrastinating, I don't mind. The thing is, when I miss uploading a day I feel myself wondering the next day and sometimes it's just taking proportions... Gargantuan? Anyway, to add to my collection of strange Japanese plants on the way to work, her are some sort of little balls that might be berries or not, once again, I have no idea. I need someone to create an app that can recognize things from pictures, that would be awesome.
http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment