Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Friday, December 30, 2011

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year !! Part 1

En français
It's this time of the year when we are supposed to be happy, to be nice to everyone, to believe in Christmas magic. But most people are just busy buying presents just for the sake of it and counting how many they will get under the Christmas tree.
I didn't buy any presents this year, I didn't decorate a Christmas tree, I didn't cook a fancy meal for everyone to enjoy while being stressed out about how Christmas Eve was going to end up, if every one was going to be happy with their presents. Actually this year I didn't worry about Christmas at all, I just relax and enjoy the present time. I was told that I lack Christmas Spirit and maybe I do but I actually really enjoyed my Christmas this year and the wonderful present Santa gave me (had been asking a lot for this one but no, you won't know what it is, it's my secret.)
Anyway, I hope every body also manage to enjoy this busy time of the year in their own way and to bring some more joy to your new year celebration, here are the lights from Tokyo.
Travel table of content




No comments:

Post a Comment