Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Friday, November 25, 2011

NaNoWriMo 2011: Detective story part 4

It's almost the end... of NaNoWriMo, I just have about 5 days left to reach the 50000 words and win at the same time. I reached the 40000 words threshold last night and took some advance to be sure to finish on time while still going camping tomorrow and thus have a little break from writing.
For some reasons I can't explain a lot of his story didn't turn out quite exactly as planed. My characters suddenly decided to be unpredictable. I have a lot of trouble of knowing what's happening in Seiji's head and why he is acting so... hum... well I guess I better let you discover what I mean.
It seemed that she is going to trust him when he seems pretty untruthful to me, what is going on in this novel is a complete mystery. I feel like I don't know Seiji at all which is kind of disturbing but probably better for what is coming next. Enjoy !!
All Novels Drafts 



Enlarge this document in a new window



NaNoWriMo 2011: Detective story part 1
NaNoWriMo 2011: Detective story part 2
NaNoWriMo 2011: Detective story part 3

No comments:

Post a Comment