Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Friday, November 18, 2011

NaNoWriMo 2011: Detective story part 3

It's Friday again !!! And time for 探偵小説!! I did it, I did it, I said it in Japanese.
Anyway...
I didn't write much on the blog this week and to help you forgive me about it, today's blog is a vlog.
I'm on time with NaNoWriMo and I took the time to go hunting my characters. Generally my previous stores always took place in place belonging to my imagination, as you have seen in "Demon and Fairy" or Attic Mirror... oh you thought I really had been to the fairy world or Teneria... hum... sorry but no, they are just inside of my head... (Open a geography book, also.)
But this time as my novel doesn't requires magic or weird places or vampires, it really takes place in Tokyo and well Tokyo is a real place. So I wanted to show you the place where I found the main ideas for this detective story. I went back there and I hope you'll enjoy the "Walk in Harajuku".
All Novels Drafts 





Enlarge this document in a new window



And I'm right on time with my word count !!



NaNoWriMo 2011: Detective story part 1
NaNoWriMo 2011: Detective story part 2

No comments:

Post a Comment