Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Monday, January 18, 2010

JanNoWriMo challenge : "Attic Mirror" part 4

This is the fourth part of Attic Mirror. The writing is going fine, though maybe a bit slower than I would want. Still nothing to frighten the accomplishment of the challenge. I find myself unable to write at sometimes when I wanted to and at some other I'm so inspired that I can write 4000 or 5000 words in a row, sometimes more. I tend to use write or die a lot as a time boxing tool. It really help me to concentrate on a particular part of the story.
I also discovered that I'm putting references to Demon Soul in the story which is normal as some of the characters belong to both novel. I would advice you to start with reading Demon Soul first if you haven't done it yet. Even if it's not necessary to the good comprehension of the novel it could give you more details about some of the characters back ground.

Stats : 8800 words written which gives 29057 words in total.
All Novels Draft 




Enlarge this document in a new window

Back to part 3
Forward to part 5
Back to part 1 (beginning)

No comments:

Post a Comment