Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Polyphasic sleep, 30 days trial end

En français
Yesterday was the last day of the trial.
Nothing really changed since the last post about it. All my project are going fine :

1) I'm improving in violin but I think "the spring" is still a bit to difficult so I need to find something easier.
2) The quotidian repetitions are really really necessary to improve your language skills. I think I'm not going to continue to add 100 a days as it's too much time consuming but I will try to keep with something between 200 and 300 a day. (scheduled and added)
3) The FSI lessons everyday are not going so well as it's a bit boring, I think I'm going to change for pimsleur for the next 30 days then go back.
The thing is that pimsleur has got translations included in the tapes and I need to look for the translations every time with FSI, so FSI will probably be easier if I build a bit more of vocabulary.
4) The FSI 1 hour writing is find I just got trouble to do only 1 hour a day, but that a very nice problem to have I think.
5) The review of my physic is not going well.
At the moment I need to read everything I can on R-matrix theory in the lab, that is between 5 and 7 hours of reading a day. When I go home I really don't feel like reading again. Even if I sometime read about R-matrix. If I need to finish to understand something I didn't during the day, I read during the night.
6) Reading a chapter every day, I truly can't, I usually was reading two or three. But that better isn't it ?
7) Writing a post, that's going fine, I'm even seriously thinking about opening more categories.

The effect on the polyphasic schedule isn't so great, as I never prepared anything to do when my trials of the days were over, I tend to oversleep each time I don't have specific things to do.
If I can't keep with the schedule this week-end, I'm gonna go for a full monophasic week and go back to polyphasic sleep next week-end.

No comments:

Post a Comment