Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, March 20, 2008

The Korean project : Guiyeoni's stories

En français

I like Korean romance movies. My favorites are 그 놈은 멋있었다 (He Was Cool) and 늑대의 유혹 (Romance of their own or Temptation of Wolves).
They both come from books written by Guiyeoni.
She writes too other stories, Do Re Mi Fa So La Ti Do, that has already become a movie, that I haven't seen yet but hope to watch soon, and To My Boyfriend that is being filmed at the moment.
I have the book 그 놈은 멋있었다 in two volumes at home but I haven't read it yet because I lack of vocabulary. I hope to be able to read it soon. One of the main character of 늑대의 유혹 is played by 강동원 (姜東元, Kang Dong Won) who is also playing the main character in the Duelist 형사, which is a very beautiful movie with lots of very artistic scenes. I'm using 늑대의 유혹 on my mp3 player to learn Korean and nearly know it by heart now. I also watch frequently 그 놈은 멋있었다 twice in a row while knitting during my polyphasic nights.

A link to this post can be find here.

No comments:

Post a Comment