Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Monday, September 30, 2024

Mystery Monday 240: Murder at the Conference 137





Hello mystery lovers and welcome to a new Mystery Monday.
I hope you had a great week-end. Here is a new little part of Murder at the Conference. Murder at the Conference is a stand alone sequel to Harajuku Kiss. 


 We start right were we left off last week:

 

“I moved to Dresden. I can't leave Germany it seems at least not as my home base laboratory. I have spent a few month in Kalamazoo. They have a museum with a huge catbus, it made me think of you.”

“Actually, I haven't seen any in Japan yet, even at the Ghibli museum they don't have a huge one.”

“How odd!”

Christa made a show of standing up.

“I'm going, I don't want to be late.”

“We'll follow soon.”

There was still plenty of time and the rest of us were only in the middle of our breakfast.

“Was ist her Problem?”

“Das ist eine sehr long Geshichte,” I answered. It was bad to talk in German in front of people who couldn't speak it but sometimes, girls needed their secrets. Also Deborah and I were more comfortable this way, we had started in German and rarely spoke English to one another.


You can now find all the Snippets of Murder at the Conference on this blog all together right here.

 


About Harajuku Kiss

At times, life can be so depressing. She is walking her usual recovery tour in Harajuku, finishing with a crepe, tying to forget that her boyfriend dumped her once again for the week-end... When the unthinkable happens... A boy stops in front of her in the street and kisses her, in to discover more about him, she is dragged into a dangerous game of mystery. A biologist has been murdered and a deadly virus is on the loose. First suspect: the mysterious Harajuku's stranger. 

Get Harajuku Kiss 
itunes  
 
 
 

 

 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment